WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
We make it easy to be part of our gatherings on Sundays for the first time. We’re simply friends who love and encourage each other without judgment. We pray, laugh, encourage, hear scripture, and sing. A gathering typically lasts a little over an hour. Kids are always welcome and we offer a full kids program up to 5th grade. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and simply let us know you want to come to a Sunday gathering. We’ll take care of the rest.
BEFORE THE SERVICE
- The service starts at 10:30am.
- Come early, grab some coffee, and meet someone new.
- If you have kids, plan to arrive and park no later than 10:15. Kids check-in is inside the lobby under the Kids Check In banner. One of our volunteers will help you check in.
- PARKING: There is a free four level public garage connected to The Colony across from the old IKEA in downtown Burbank. Look for the Story City parking a-frames and follow the signs in the garage to The Colony.
- Address: The Colony Theatre, 555 N 3rd Street, Burbank, CA 91502
DURING THE SERVICE
- The service will last about an hour and fifteen minutes.
- Kids birth through 5th grade are welcome as we offer kids programming during the service with trained and background screened volunteers.
AFTER THE SERVICE
- Stop by the First Steps table to fill out a connect card and receive a free gift from us.
- We want you to hang around and meet someone new.
- If you're feeling handy, we welcome you to jump in with our tear down team to help load out our equipment.
The Colony Theatre, 555 N 3rd Street, Burbank, CA 91502.
Follow on instagram, twitter, or Facebook for more updates @storycitychurch.
CURRENT SERIES | Kinect | April 30 - June 25
The book of James is one of the most practical and difficult books in the bible to understand. Join us for this series as we examine what our faith looks like when it's set in motion.