WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
We make it easy to be part of our gatherings on Sundays for the first time. We’re simply friends who love and encourage each other without judgment. We pray, laugh, encourage, hear scripture, and sing. A gathering typically lasts a little over an hour. Kids are always welcome and we offer a full kids program up to 5th grade. Email us at email@example.com and simply let us know you want to come to a Sunday gathering. We’ll take care of the rest.
BEFORE THE SERVICE
- There are two exact services that start at 10am or 11:30am.
- Come early, grab some coffee, and meet someone new.
- If you have kids, plan to arrive and park 15 minutes before the service. Kids check-in is inside the lobby under the Kids Check In banner. One of our volunteers will help you check in.
- PARKING: There is a free four level public garage connected to The Colony across from the old IKEA in downtown Burbank. Look for the Story City parking a-frames and follow the signs in the garage to The Colony.
- Address: The Colony Theatre, 555 N 3rd Street, Burbank, CA 91502
DURING THE SERVICE
- The service will last about an hour and fifteen minutes.
- Kids birth through 5th grade are welcome as we offer kids programming during the service with trained and background screened volunteers.
AFTER THE SERVICE
- Stop by the First Steps table to fill out a connect card and receive a free gift from us.
- We want you to hang around and meet someone new.
- If you're feeling handy, we welcome you to jump in with our tear down team to help load out our equipment.
The Colony Theatre, 555 N 3rd Street, Burbank, CA 91502.
Follow on instagram, twitter, or Facebook for more updates @storycitychurch.
CURRENT SERIES | Ever Chasing God | October 8 - October 29
Have you ever run from God? Jonah tried and realized that he can never outrun the grace of God. Join us for this 4-week series in the book of Jonah.