WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
If you're considering joining us for the first time we're so excited to meet you. When you come you will be welcomed just as you are and we believe you'll leave encouraged. We pray, laugh, hear scripture, and sing. Our gatherings typically last a little over an hour. Kids are welcome! We offer a full kids programing up to 5th grade. Use the link below to let us know you're coming and we'll see you Sunday!
BEFORE THE SERVICE
- PARKING: There is a free four level public garage connected to The Colony across from the old IKEA in downtown Burbank. Look for the Story City parking a-frames and follow the signs in the garage to The Colony.
- KIDS: If you have kids, plan to arrive 15 minutes early to park and get them checked in. Kids check-in is inside the lobby under the Kids Check In banner. One of our volunteers will be there to help you.
- ADDRESS: The Colony Theatre, 555 N 3rd Street, Burbank, CA 91502
- Come early. Grab some coffee and meet some new friends.
DURING THE SERVICE
- The service will last about an hour and fifteen minutes.
- We offer kids programming during the service with trained and background screened volunteers.
AFTER THE SERVICE
- If you're new, stop by the First Steps table. Fill out a connect card and receive a free gift from us.
- Hang around and meet someone new!