WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
If you're considering joining us for the first time we're so excited to meet you. When you come you will be welcomed just as you are and we believe you'll leave encouraged. We pray, laugh, hear scripture, and sing. Our gatherings typically last a little over an hour. Kids are welcome! We offer a full kids programing up to 5th grade. Use the link below to let us know you're coming and we'll see you Sunday!
BEFORE THE SERVICE
- PARKING: There is a free four level public garage connected to The Colony across from the old IKEA in downtown Burbank. Look for the Story City parking a-frames and follow the signs in the garage to The Colony.
- KIDS: If you have kids, plan to arrive 15 minutes early to park and get them checked in. Kids check-in is inside the lobby under the Kids Check In banner. One of our volunteers will be there to help you.
- ADDRESS: The Colony Theatre, 555 N 3rd Street, Burbank, CA 91502
- Come early. Grab some coffee and meet some new friends.
DURING THE SERVICE
- The service will last about an hour and fifteen minutes.
- We offer kids programming during the service with trained and background screened volunteers.
AFTER THE SERVICE
- If you're new, stop by the First Steps table. Fill out a connect card and receive a free gift from us.
- Hang around and meet someone new!
CURRENT SERMON SERIES | SUNDAYS, FEBRUARY 11 - March 25
THIS ABSURD LIFE
Life appears one way, but often when we plow right through it, there’s seems to be no substance. The wisest man who lived wrote a book to remind us that sometimes life doesn’t make sense EVEN when you’re walking with God. It just seems absurd. The opening lines of his book record, “Smoke, nothing but smoke. There’s nothing to anything - it’s all smoke.” Join us for this new series through Ecclesiastes exploring meaning and purpose in the absurdity of life.